If you think about inspiration, you have to be motivated to rethink or even get out of the comfort zone and do something new! It is the adventure that no one knows where you will end up and when you will stop your mysterious journey.
Fortunately that this blog is created to bring readers and even me, the writer, to nowhere but it can be nominated by Author Erika Kind who is the one of the most vivid and kind writers I have ever met. Please don’t hesitate to enjoy her daily quotes, songs and especially her life insights.
Now, it is my honour to be thankful for the “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” that she passes to me.
For the people I will nominate
Now here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Here are 7 hidden facts about me.
1. Jade is commonly known as the gemstone. However, in Sanskrit, it means “heart”. Thai people prefer to name their children with the Bali and Sanskrit words. Jade is normally called however that is not my nickname called among my family. Of course, I prefer to be called Jade.
2. i am rebellious since I were young. First was when my mother brought me to the kindergarden. Every kid were lined and cried out loud because they didn’t want to enter to the class but finally they had to. However, I was the first and last one who cried too much that teacher shut the door, let me out and stay alone in front of the door.
3. Second situation when I was five years old when my father had to get the air force wing badge, so he had to jump from the barrack tower like every solider. (Don’t misunderstand. He is not solider.) I would like to do that too but soliders, of course, couldn’t allow any kid to do that. I cried and beg too much that they gave up and allow me to do so. On that day, both my dad and I got the badges.
4. I became interested in the spirituality since I was 13. I as well as my friends were called for the public speaking, and I talked about it with too long. No one was interested in what I said and didn’t like me. Therefore, I gave up with the spirituality topic until I found it interesting again 3 years ago. I learn that do not let other’s word blind my true nature.
5. I am graduated from Economics and studying Laws. What? You might be surprised why I am doing with these boring subjects. When I studied Economics, my rebellious nature turn me disagree with many ideas in Economics that it won’t lead to happiness. So does Laws that it won’t lead us to love. However, I just study Laws because like Albert Einstein said “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.“
6. I once faced the biggest earthquake in the history in Japan. I remember that day (11 March 2011) It teaches me “If you are the only man among women, don’t go shopping with them in Shibuya and just stay in the hotel otherwise you cannot get back to the hotel!”
7. I have plan to go to Dunedin, the heavenly garden of the south, in New Zealand 3-4 years from now to write the creative nonfiction for 3 years there. I was there once. That city is so peaceful, tidy and lovely that I would like to stay there forever. When that time comes, I will definitely reveal and share my life so often that you will be bored.
That are all my facts. Allow me to nominate other bloggers.
Please enjoy their blogs.